Just because I like to keep you informed about my latest and greatest food adventures, I thought you should know that I'm currently in Palaia, Tuscany. Spending my time in a bed & breakfast cooking school, run by an Italian couple, Pat and Paolo, I hope to bring you up to speed about my Italian food adventures. Here's a little taste of what you can expect in my future posts.
Foodista in Tuscany - What I'll Learn to Make:
- Fresh tagliatelle
- Stuffed and baked zucchine
- Brutti e Buoni (not yet sure what this is - can you guess?)
- Risotto with pumpkin and mushrooms
- Chicken alla Toscan
- Crostata with figs and rosemary
- Stew with mushrooms
- Potato rolls with saffron and more!
Depending on how much of a digital connection I'll get, I'll try to report each day about the wonderful foods and customs I'm experiencing. Until then...I hope I've whet your appetite. Ciao!