Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Foodista(o) for a Day...It Could be You!
Insert your picture here
Hi Foodies! This mystery silhouette could be YOU.
If I haven't told you lately, I love you--all of my loyal readers. I bow down to your enthusiasm for my site and value your strong opinions. And what better way to show you my appreciation than to give you a voice?!
Every month, I will be featuring a guest Foodista(o) on my site, as I invite you to share your personal restaurant experiences. You can review eateries in Astoria, NYC or anywhere in the U.S. I'm excited to see a restaurant through your eyes and know it'll be a great way to learn about some undiscovered culinary treasure.
Here's how to do it:
1. Send an email of your restaurant review to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Provide your name or alias (your choice), a photo of yourself and where you're from
3. Include the name of the restaurant, address, phone number, website (if applicable) and subway directions (if applicable)
4. The review could be as short or long as you want it and it should cover your overall experience: Atmosphere, Food, Service and Cost
5. Provide 1-3 pictures of food and/or the exterior/interior of the restaurant
When do I send this?
I will post one guest review per month so the sooner you get me your review, the sooner it will go up on my site.
I can't wait to hear what you have to say!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment