- All eggs are now organic and dairy products come from a farm in upstate NY
- When ordering a brunch entree, you now have a veggie or a turkey option for the previously traditional "side meat"
- Rock 'n Rib Wednesdays' new special - Buffalo style calamari that has also recently debuted on the lunch menu
- On any other day, another new item to try are the feta cubes (appetizer) and the lamburgini, which is a lamb burger with crimini mushrooms on a pretzel bun that's baked in-house daily
- They now have a vegetarian version of their famous moussaka
- The new dinner menu has also changed in a way that it distinguishes the types of dishes one would typically find in a traditional Psistaria in Greece. Fun!
- The Karpouzo is back for the summer. (Ask your favorite Ovelia bartender all about it)
- They now boast 7 beers on tap and a new wine menu to come soon
Now that I've gotten myself completely hyped up, I hope you'll share in my excitement and check out these awesome Ovelia changes. Eat up!
Ovelia Psistaria - 34-01 30th Ave, Astoria, NY 11103
N/Q Train to 30th Avenue