- Gourmet pasta and olive oil
- Mozzarella bufala so fresh, it was still warm
- Eurocrem, which is similar to Nutella but in addition to hazelnut, it also contains milk creme
- Fresh pizza dough, which you can take home to make your own pie
- All types of Baci chocolates
- Specialty sandwiches made-to-order (i.e. mortadella, fresh mozzarella, lettuce, tomatoes and roasted peppers--$4.95)
- Other specialty snacks such as Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate Mix
I ended up buying a block of Le Chatelain Camembert, which is a creamy French cheese that's very much like a brie. Our guests seemed to like it a lot and I cut up half of it yesterday and the other half I saved to bake and garnish with strawberry preserves ($4.99). It was hard to pass up the Serendipity Hot Chocolate Mix so that went into my basket too for a whopping $4.99. It's a specialty product after all, so I was OK with paying a premium.
Rosario's will remain on my must-list in the future and if you haven't been there yet, I urge you to stop in--you'll be glad that you did.